Regardless if you're creating or selling on someone else’s product a Product Manager is a key asset in making sure all your strategies tie up and you maximise both your opportunity and your profits.
For example where are your customers? What do they need? What do they need as a priority? How should it be priced? Where and how should it be marketed? Who are your competitors and just as importantly how do you structure internally to ensure success?
These questions and many more are answered by a Product Manager who becomes a central point for delivery across all your business functions. A good Product Manager ensures your business and your individual teams know exactly what is to be delivered, when and to which customers to ensure success.
Having delivered several successful products and services to market over a number of years The Northern Path team are able to offer a unique range of services for business requiring Product Management. Our team can cover everything from training your own Product Managers to doing research to being your outsourced Product Management team.
Therefore, we cater for every aspect of Product Management from creating the vision, strategy and roadmap to research, advice and delivery.
- Product or service vision, strategy and roadmap creation\review.
- Prioritising activities.
- Routes to market.
- Pricing strategies.
- Facilitation and documentation of customer focus groups.
- Outsourced roles such as Product and Project Management.
- An outside viewpoint on your plans.
- Production of Marketing Requirement Documents (MRD’s).
- Lead generation review.
- Training on customer service and product management methodologies.
- A review of your marketing and positioning.
- Leadership presentations to existing teams on the experience of delivering products and services.
- Business process assessment and business issue management.
- Lean process review.
- Individual team management and 1 to 1 coaching.
To get more information regarding this, or any other product we have on offer, please click the link above and fill in the contact form, alternatively feel free to give us a ring on +44 (0191) 466 1180.