Business & Software Process Reviews
- There must be a better way of doing things in your business?
- That you must be able to get more out of your business software?
- That some things you do in your business are just too long winded?
- That you re-key a lot of data or have to do things outside of your business software?
It's easy to get lost in the day to day of business life.
The team at The Northern Path go way back with Sage and in particular with Sage 50. In fact our roots go way back to 1989, as a result we have knowledge and experience which is second to none. Putting software to one side for a moment, we have helped numerous businesses identify and change processes within their company, normally saving time and money. Our process reviews make what they do and why they do it more efficient.
By asking key questions and digging into your business we quite often find out what gets lost in the day to day running of a business. In fact, you could call it helping you see the wood from the trees.
How does it work?
- We interview the business principles to understand their requirements, future plans and equally as important their frustrations - note this was the wrong way around!
By interviewing the business principles, we can join the dots and understand exactly what is happening and where things need to improvise for the present and potential risks for the future.
- We interview your teams (sales, marketing, accounts, production etc.) to understand what they do and why they do it.
By interviewing your teams we ask key questions and dig deep taking nothing for granted (it's surprising what people will tell us and not their managers…). We will also map out your full business process flow, highlighting any areas of inefficiency.
- We will discuss our findings on the day and produce a full report for you to review and act upon.
Some examples of what our process reviews can do...
One rather large business accepted that approximately 80% of their Sales orders sent to their customers would be incorrect (as that's the way it had always been!) due to their technical nature (as that's the way it had always been...). Our review identified a simple process to ensure the correct orders were sent out 95% of the time.
A Sage 200 customer was waiting for over 2 months to understand if they were making any profit on their projects. By using what they had to better effect they now get real time costing as well as better project control and improved stock handing.
To get more information regarding this, or any other product we have on offer, please click the link above and fill in the contact form, alternatively feel free to give us a ring on +44 (0191) 466 1180.