Auto Enrolment The Pension Module
What will you need to do?
- Assess the eligibility of their workforce
- Review their current workplace pension arrangements
- Communicate information to their employees
- Facilitate opting out requests and refunds
- Keep accurate & up-to-date record
Why choose Sage 50 Payroll Pensions Module?
Automatically assess your workforce
- Assess your entire workforce against Automatic enrolment legislation according to UK worker status, age and earnings
- Automatically put your workforce into the correct category; eligible jobholder, non eligible jobholder or entitled worker
- Enrol all of your Eligible jobholders into the automatic enrolment qualifying pension scheme
- Easily manage postponements where necessary and according to the rules you set up yourself
- Process opt ins and opt outs as they are received
Automatically manage Pensions Data and Payments
- Automatically create data files in the correct format to be sent to your Pensions Provider
- Create the correct data files in the correct file format, allowing you to securely upload to your Pensions portal or send to your Pensions Provider
- Keep a record of all your data and payments submissions showing when they were made
- Easily access all previous submissions
Automatically communicate with your employees
- Create the correct, personalised communications for each of your employees
- Automatically prepare printed or email communications to all of your employees
- Easily track access to previous communications sent
- The Pensions Module will even attach a copy to your employee's record to keep your audit trails up to date
- From 14.99 per month
- Compatible with Sage 50 Payroll: Auto Enrolment Edition only
- Not compatible with any previous versions of Sage 50 Payroll
Contact us today for further information on this must-have solution:
0191 466 1180.
Sage Payroll & Sage Instant Payroll
Manage and pay your employees (and all the legislation that goes along with it!).
Easy-to-use payroll software to manage all your payroll needs, from paying your employees to submitting PAYE data to HMRC online. Recognised by HMRC, Sage 50 Payroll is ideal for any business.
Sage Payroll is utilised by hundreds of thousands of businesses across the UK and millions of employees have their pay processed via Sage Payroll.
Click on the headings below to dig deeper into what Sage Payroll can do for your business.
Here at The Northern Path we have guided many customers through their Payroll year end (both for Sage and in our own business), so if you already have Sage Payroll and need help we are seasoned experts!
Sage Payroll descriptions
- Automatically calculate statutory payments and deductions: such as tax, National Insurance, sick pay, maternity pay and more.
- Submit online to HMRC: it's a legal requirement for most employers to submit PAYE data direct to HMRC online - Sage 50 Payroll makes this a simple process.
- Avoid costly fines: by choosing software that's recognised by HMRC and complies with all the latest legislation, you can help your business avoid fines up to 3,000.
- Record all the information required by law: you can store all your employee information, record details of all starters and leavers and store historical data for up to seven years.
- Easily submit your data to HMRC: simply enter your HMRC online data once, and you can send your data direct to HMRC at Payroll Year End.
- Know the status of your submissions: effortlessly track your HMRC submissions by status and sender.
- Reduce your workload: sending direct from your software means you won't have to spend time manually submitting forms.
- Receive updates from HMRC: electronically receive PAYE updates such as changes to employee tax codes and apply them directly to your employee records.
- Easy to use software: Sage 50 Payroll is easy to set up, use and navigate.
- Make payments direct from your software: quickly and easily pay your employees and HMRC online using our free E-Banking service.
- Automatic calculations: Sage 50 Payroll saves you time by automatically calculating PAYE, National Insurance and other statutory payments.
- Make informed decisions about pay changes: easily forecast the impact of pay rises, bonuses and overtime to your business.
- Submit directly to HMRC: it's easy to send your PAYE date directly to HMRC online.
- Receive updates from HMRC: retrieve updates from the HMRC secure mailbox, such as updates to employee tax codes, and apply them directly to your employee records.
- Save time: there's no need to worry about time consuming paperwork, submit your data straight from your software.
- Know the status of your submissions: you can track your HMRC submissions by status and sender.
- Personal information.
- Appraisals and disciplinaries.
- Job and salary history.
- Absence and holidays.
- Written statements of employment.
- Related documents.
Get more info on Sage Payroll
To get more information regarding this, or any other product we have on offer, please click the link above and fill in the contact form, alternatively feel free to give us a ring on +44 (0191) 466 1180.