Sage 50 Manufacturing
Sage Manufacturing Solutions.
Sage Manufacturing solutions are successfully utilised by full and complex manufacturing companies as well as small job manufacturing companies across the UK.
We have 4 options available that can be added to your Sage 50 product as well as a whole set of manufacturing modules which are available as part of the suite for Sage 200.
Sage 50 Manufacturing Descriptions
- Unlimited components on unlimited levels.
- Unlimited materials, labour and machine costs.
- Unlimited sub-contract, piece-work and tooling costs.
- Trial kitting facility.
- Alternative supplier information.
- For smaller businesses engaged mainly in one-off manufacturing.
- Estimating and Quotations.
- Stock Allocation and Issue.
- Part or Full Invoicing against jobs.
- Actual vs Estimated Costs.
- For smaller businesses engaged mainly in repetitive batch manufacturing.
- Control materials, labour and machine costs.
- Control production, works order processing and resource management, with full batch traceability for materials tracking.
- For smaller businesses engaged in repetitive batch and one-off manufacturing.
- Combines all the capability of Batch Controller and Job Controller into one powerful product.
- Includes Graphical Planner powered by Preactor.
- Enables you to calculate and run resource plans for all demands in a mixed mode manufacturing environment.
The Northern Path difference
Here at The Northern Path we have true specialists. Take Jules for example, she is a Sage Manufacturing expert. She is part of our team that used to support the products for Sage that means you have access to true experts.
In her time Jules has trained other Sage people to support customers and helped with sites for other Business Partners - across the country.
If you dont believe us then give her a call (a conversation costs nothing after all), we know that you wont know the true power of Sage Manufacturing solutions until you have spoken to Jules!
To get more information regarding this, or any other product we have on offer, please click the link above and fill in the contact form, alternatively feel free to give us a ring on +44 (0191) 466 1180.