A fully integrated solution for your business
Sage 200 an Enterprise wide solution for an entry level price
Whether you have outgrown Sage 50 or have more detailed requirements, Sage 200 is worth investigating. In our travels we have come across numerous customers who simply have outgrown their current product, especially Sage 50. So if you find yourself in any of the following situations (there are a lot of others!), then its worthwhile having a look at Sage 200:
- Your current software runs slowly and you need to add even more users
- You experience data issues or file locking
- You manage business processes outside of your accounts, i.e. on paper or via Excel and re-key into your accounts
Imagine being able to access a business wide solution at a fraction of the price of a high end system, thats what Sage 200 offers your business.
Already have Sage 200 but not getting the most out of it? Its worthwhile having a review with us, put simply we helped build it and support it for Sage so a second opinion from The Northern Path may just be an eye opening experience for you
Click on the headings below to dig deeper into what Sage 200 can do for your business.
Sage 200 Descriptions
- Analyse your business to a greater level of detail with Nominal, Cost Centre and Departmental breakdowns.
- Control and understand costs in greater detail.
- Manage suppliers and supplier performance.
- Understand and control customer debts.
- Manage your bank accounts with greater precision.
- Utilise advanced budgeting to analyse performance and control costs.
- Never forget a customer promise.
- Deliver and analyse your marketing campaigns.
- Manage your supplier communications and their promises.
- Chase and manage customer debt.
- Manage potential and existing customer opportunities.
- Deal with all customer interactions from the initial marketing campaign to a closed and processed sales order without the need to re-key any data.
- Manage customer problems to resolution and provide a 1st class service.
- For more information see our CRM section.
- Manage advanced stock requirements.
- Control stock across multiple bin locations and warehouses.
- Manage serial and batch numbered stock with full traceability.
- Manage stock items bought in sold in different and multiple quantities.
- Utilise full stock take facilities.
- Access full bar code and bar code scanning solutions.
- Manage supplier pricing to ensure correct stock buying prices.
- Deal with variable customer pricing models.
- Utilise numerous methods to find stock items from wildcard searching to criteria searching, to plain English criteria searching, i.e. typing in white washing machines with a certain capacity would return all products codes fitting those requirements.
- Manage stock levels to ensure they do not tie up valuable shelf space, are ordered at the right time (re-order levels) improve cash flow and efficient stock availability.
- Control items that you do not hold in stock but order directly from your suppliersas well as having the itemsdelivered directly to your customers.
- Detailed out-of-the-box reports which can be easily tailored if required.
- Utilise user workspaces to deliver key information to your users via a visual and configurable dashboard.
- Work from a list based approach based on the user requirements at that point in time with full search and filtering capabilities i.e. show me all customers in the North East region who are currently over their credit limit (i.e. for immediate debt chasing).
- Send information directly to Excel for further analysis i.e. the list created in the example above.
- Create Excel spread sheets directly linked to your Sage 200 data. The linked data can be instantly refreshed at the point of opening the spread sheet or set to refresh at set periods of time (for example every 10 minutes) i.e. an Excel budget dashboard spread sheet is linked directly to the budgets and actuals in Sage 200 as a management dashboard. The link can also be dropped at any point in time to create a snapshot of the data for that given point.
- Full Business Intelligence for detailed analysis i.e. imagine being able to analyse your data to any level with full drill down (you need to see it to understand how easy it is to analyse your data to as much detail as you could possibly imagine)
- Full manufacturing integrated with your stock control and order processing.
- Use Sage 200 Manufacturing to batch manufacture items or as one-off jobs, or both.
- Sage 200 Manufacturing supports mixed-mode production environments including Job Shop, Batch and Semi-Process, Make to Stock and Make to Order.
- Whether you are primarily a manufacturer or simply need some manufacturing capability, it supports assembly, repackaging of bulk items, resource planning, scheduling work and materials.
- Use the Sage 200 planning modules to collate production demand and generate a list of recommendations to satisfy that demand.
- Use the Sage 200 Operation Times module, alongside the Sage 200 Works Orders module, to record shop floor operation times retrospectively or in real time.
- Utilise a powerful graphical planner, powered by Preactor, the market leading specialist to plan and schedule jobs
- Control who can raise purchase orders and to what value via authorisation levels and process.
- Utilise the online purchase order module to allow the creation of purchase order and to budget approval.
- Manage all potential customer, existing customer, subcontractor and supplier interactions with no re-keying of data.
- Deliver tailored information and functionality to the users that need it while retaining and controlling access.
- Utilise integrated front office and back office modules to ensure potential customers are managed outside of your accounts until they become live customers.
- Integrate your sales and purchasing to ensure efficient customer and supply chain management.
- Improve business wide efficiency from managing stock, manufactured products, projects, customers, suppliers in a coordinated way linking your operations to your financials.
- Improve stock handling by only ordering stock (either manually or automatically) when you need it based on customer or manufacturing demand and supplier lead times.
- Options to support e-commerce, multiple sites and home workers.
- Track projects and their associated costs to any level of detail required.
- Analyse project profit at any point in time.
- Review existing projects to track efficiency, profit margins to enable continued improvement models.
- Record all project documentation in a central location against the project and associated customer.
- Create projects from your sales orders.
- Create project from sales orders received.
- Utilise project templates to quickly create projects based on existing projects and business accepted definitions.
- Utilise your own industry terminology to ensure quick adoption and understanding.
- Record costs per project and at the phase of project based on the cost type i.e. labour, materials, expenses etc.
- Consume stock items from stock control on a project or allocate stock that is utilised and returned.
- Projects are integrated with other Sage 200 modules such as Stock Control, Sales Ledger, and Purchase Ledger, Purchase Order Processing etc.
- Bill your projects based on multiple methods such as project milestones or on a project completion basis and on numerous costing methods (costs plus, fixed price etc.).
- Utilises Microsoft SQL Server to support large transactional volumes and data validation.
- Supports large numbers of users while managing performance.
- Supports businesses distributed over several locations.
- Options for e-commerce based on adding to your existing website or via a new site.
- Support for remote workers mixed with local workers.
- Options include on premise or via the Northern Path via a hosted solution.
To get more information regarding this, or any other product we have on offer, please click the link above and fill in the contact form, alternatively feel free to give us a ring on +44 (0191) 466 1180.