Sage 50 - The brand leader in the UK and for good reason
The team at The Northern Path go way back with Sage and in particular with Sage 50. Our roots with Sage 50 go back to 1989, back to the time where it first started (under a different name & operating system). As a result we have knowledge and experience which is second to none.
The pedigree of this product has evolved over a number of years and it now provides easy to use, business wide functionality that the majority of small to medium sized businesses can take advantage of out of the box.
If you already have Sage 50, it's worthwhile contacting The Northern Path to ensure you are getting the most out of it!
Sage 50 Descriptions
- Identify sales patterns via a range of reports to make it easy to identify sales patterns or trends by product or customer.
- See outstanding customer invoices at the click of a button, and chase them up with a selection of customisable letters & emails.
- Handy dashboards to see where your money is, what's outstanding, aged debt, when its due and tasks for the day.
- Store and access all your customer and supplier information in one place, including addresses, contacts, communications and bank details.
- Easily access customer activity.
- Easily process customer refunds.
- Integrate with your web store.
- A variety of reports to analyse your customer activity, debt and to help you identify your best customers.
- Quickly and easily search your customer records utilising the intelligent search feature.
- Handy dashboards gives you an overview of your supplier cash allocation, what's outstanding, who you owe money to and tasks for the day.
- Record purchase invoices in batches.
- See who you owe money and when it's due.
- Manage sales & purchase orders.
- Process supplier refunds.
- Use a variety of reports to analyse your supplier debt, activity and performance.
- Handy dashboards provide at a glance overviews of your top and bottom performing products as well as stock levels and value.
- Store all your important stock information in one place including product codes, descriptions, categories and prices.
- Stock levels automatically update when invoices are posted.
- Keep your records up to date with the stock take feature.
- A variety of reports allow you to view your product performance, profitability, stock levels and helps you identify your top and bottom performers.
- Barcode Generation to control your stock.
- Create professional looking invoices and quotations choosing from a selection of professional looking invoices, or easily customise your own with your logo.
- Choose to send invoices and statements by email.
- Add pay now buttons to email invoices, statements and debt chase letters.
- See how much profit you will make on each quote or invoice before you commit.
- Apply flexible discounts to win business.
- Create invoices for stock items and\or service based items i.e. include the sale of the product and the cost of installing it on the same invoice.
- Management reports to suit the needs of your business.
- Easily customise your reports.
- Keep track of your products and services.
- Manage your time with the integrated diary.
- Support for charities.
- Integrate with your Webstore (using Sage Pay).
- Dashboards offer an at a glance overview of your finances, customers, suppliers and stock.
- Check your data for errors and keep your data safe by regularly using the backup feature.
- Manage your users and restrict access to different areas of the program.
- Use the accountant link to easily exchange information with your accountant.
- Set up a Chart of Accounts thats suited to your business.
- Quick, simple processes and easy-to-follow guides that will help you quicken and simplify usually time-consuming financial tasks such as VAT and year end.
- Automate VAT processes: Sage 50 Accounts takes the hassle out of managing VAT, with a whole section dedicated to managing, calculating and automating VAT returns.
- Easily submit VAT returns direct to HMRC online: it's easy to submit your VAT returns to HMRC with Sage 50 Accounts with a few simple clicks in your software.
- A selection of reports at your fingertips: Sage 50 Accounts offers a wide variety of reports to help you understand and analyse your business.
- With the easy-to-use report designer you can tailor reports to suit your individual needs.
- Keep on top of your cash flow:understand your cash flow position by easily identifying who owes you money and who you owe money to.
- Understand how profitable your business is: with a few simple clicks you can run a profit and loss report that allows you to see just how profitable each area of your business is.
- Complete rapid online bank reconciliation
- Keep up to date bank accounts and have a more accurate cash flow control.
- Make accurate electronic payments using your accounts software.
- No need to write out cheques and post them: BACS payments are cleared in three days.
- Save money. Processing payments electronically is nearly always cheaper than the cheque method.
- Make sure your bank records are up-to-date by utilising the easy to use bank reconciliation routine allowing you to make sure your accounts are accurate and up-to-date.
To get more information regarding this, or any other product we have on offer, please click the link above and fill in the contact form, alternatively feel free to give us a ring on +44 (0191) 466 1180.