What to expect from a Northern Path project?
All too often we come across existing users who arent able to get the most out of their software and all too often this is down to a poorly managed projects. Our projects are planned and delivered based on tried and tested processes, to make sure you get the most out of your new system.
Implementing a new, or replacing an older business system involves change and upheaval - our job is to make sure that you move onto your new system delivering maximum benefit with the least amount of interruption to daily business life.
At The Northern Path we are experts at delivering solutions. Utilising over 20 years of experience we have honed our project implementations to a fine art. We use recognised project management skills, summarised in our own 3 step review (see below) - to ensure efficient and successful project delivery.
It is important to know where you are in the delivery of your project, the process below highlights our typical project process. The structure however can vary depending on timescales and other factors and is included for your information. Your allotted Project Manager will discuss any adjustments required to this process (and adjust it accordingly).
What to expect from a Northern Path project
- An allocated project manager to oversee your installation.
- Prince2 project management skills.
- Process mapping to ensure your processes are streamlined and matched closely to ensure maximum benefit.
- Fully trained Sage experts, every member of our team is fully Sage accredited.
- An initial Project Meeting to document the project plan and timeline.
- Regular Project updates to ensure the project remains on track.
- A full to do list for both your team and The Northern Path project team to ensure everyone knows what is to be done and when.
- Full training supported by a full training plan (delivered either on or off - site).
- Report writing and report writer training (so you can create reports).
- Comprehensive go-live cover with our team on-site during this critical time.
- A support handover to ensure on-going support for your business system.
- Scope documents to sign off based on your specific requirements.
What they say
From start to finish the project has been comprehensively managed, we know where we are, what needs to be done and we when. YAQOOB - NATIONAL SALES & OPERATIONS MANAGER - THE PUNJAB KITCHEN