On Premise or a Hosted solution?
The choice is yours
We have teamed up with a local IT provider to be able to provide you with either an on premise solution (where the software is installed on your local servers and client machines) or via a hosted solution (where the software is installed on a remote server and you access via the web).
There are benefits to both options, with the main one for having your software hosted being a reduced initial capital spend.
The Northern Path difference if the worst happens (say someone cuts your ADSL line by accident) we will quickly deliver you an on-site version until your connectivity issues are resolved (the best of both worlds!).
- Pay a monthly fee per user
- Reduced initial outlay as no new PCs required.
- Access by different devices such as Smartphones and Macs.
- Add other products such as Microsoft Exchange etc.
- No maintenance costs associated with having expensive hardware on-site.
- No backups required as it is all automated for you.
- The software and hardware are at your site.
- Your data is stored and managed locally.
- Higher initial investment costs but lower overall cost of ownership.
- Ideal where your location may have connectivty issues.
- Easier integratation to other in-house systems.