The Northern Path are excited to offer you this brand new course which covers Xero Accounting Software for Beginners and AAT Level 1 Award in Computerised Accounting.
This is a 2 day course and is designed to provide you with an introduction to Xero but with the added benefit of having an AAT qualification (this is optional)
This is an ideal starting point for anyone who has not experienced Xero or used a computerised accounting software before.
It is also the ideal course for new business owners, entrepreneurs or users of Xero who need to know more about the software they are using in their business.
The purpose of this course.
Computerised accounting systems are widely used in business and other organisations. This course introduces you to the fundamental principles required to use a computerised accounting system.
You will develop the skills needed to set up accounts, record transactions for credit customers and suppliers, process receipt and payments for non-credit transactions. You will learn how to produce accounting reports such as a trial balance and customer / supplier activity reports.
There 4 learning outcomes in the Level 1 computerised accounts unit:
- Create accounts using computerised software
- Process accounting information using computerised software
- Understand how to use batch control sheets
- Produce reports using computerised software
Please contact Training@thenorthernpath.co.uk if you would like more information.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sage 200 support technician to be based at either of our 2 locations - Newcastle or Nottingham.
The position offers excellent opportunities to enhance your career as we expand our existing product portfolio with new Sage products and the exciting range of products we are building in-house.
If you are interested or know somebody that would fit the role then please send your cv to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always keen to hear from anyone who is interested in joining our growing team, could this be you?...
- - Looking for a challenging new role with a fast paced and growing business?
- - Want to be involved in helping shape, design and build new products?
- - Tired of trying to deliver software and support on miss-sold promises to customers?
- - Do you have knowledge and experience of delivering or supporting Sage solutions?
- - Do you have experience of working with channel partners and get a kick out of taking new products to market?
Besides being an exciting place to work with lots of new things in the pipeline, we pride ourself on our customer service levels, attention to detail and having a team who enjoy coming to work in the morning!
If you are interested in joining our team then please email your cv to Leanne and we will get back in touch with you.