The AAT Accounting Qualification gives you practical, internationally recognised finance and accountancy skills that can open doors for you in any industry across the world.
AAT is open to everyone - you dont need previous qualifications or experience and you can work at a pace that fits in with your lifestyle. Whether you're looking for your first job in accountancy, or simply want to enhance your existing accounting skills, AAT will give you the training you need.
Why choose The Northern Path as your AAT training provider?
The Northern Path are unique as an AAT Training Provider due to the fact that we are business who help and support companies across the UK with their day to day operations from finance to logistics to manufacturing and beyond utilising business management software. As a result we:
- Understand the issues faced by businesses of all shapes and sizes as we are often engaged to resolve them
- Our training is based on real world scenarios that you will face in business
- Our team has worked for direclty for Sage and understands how business software should be used and the benefits it provides
- Can help you translate your AAT course into your actual business working life with practical real-world examples
What are the benefits of AAT membership?
- AAT is a brand that employers trust. Employers love AAT qualifications as they demonstrate you have the practical real world skills they need. Our qualifications are developed in consultation with employers and will equip you with the key finance skills modern businesses are looking for
- Studying for any qualification is a commitment, both in terms of time and funding, so you want to be sure that your course offers you value for money. AAT courses are a quality investment for your career - they are highly respected and valued by employers, globally recognised, and provide the right type of skills for immediate employment
- With AAT you don't have to put your life on hold while you study. Our flexible courses mean its easy to fit learning around your work, family, friends and leisure time. You can study full-time or part-time, from home, work or on the move. We work with the best training providers who will guide you through your training and forward into a successful career
- Successful study requires discipline, focus and motivation, so were here to help you every step of the way. When you register as a student with AAT we provide you with exclusive access to award-winning revision materials, study resources and support. This includes webinars, green light tests, sample assessments, e-learning modules, guides, mapping documents, performance feedback, and much, much more. We also have a thriving student community providing peer support and advice on Twitter @youraat, our Facebook page and our discussion forums, which will help you get the most out of your studies
What Level shall I start at?
Next steps after qualifying
- - Apply for AAT professional membership and use the letters MAAT after your name
- - Progress to chartered accountancy (gaining generous exemptions)
- - Become your own boss with our members in practice (MIP) scheme
- - Progress to university with AAT giving you 160 UCAS points
- - Work overseas with our internationally recognised qualification.